are we all seated comfortably?
Over the years I've written a number of little bits of fiction, as
well as some longer bits, and I've decided to share some of them with
the 'Net. I intend to add bits and pieces over time; new additions
will be announced on our web log.
- The Conspiracy
- I wrote this shortly after being moved from my nice office with
walls that went to the ceiling and a door that closed into a
cubicle. But the events that follow, and the people to whom
they occur, have no basis in reality. Fortunately.
- The Thing on the Patio
- Sooner or later, everyone who has ever read
has to try their hand at a Lovecraft pastiche. Here's my own
attempt to ring a few changes on a Lovecraft staple.
- The Old Man in the Hat Comes Back
- An epic poem, with apologies and compliments to Doctors Tolkien and Seuss.
- The Lonesome Death of Joe-Joe Valenti
- A bit of hardboiled fiction. Sort of.
Copyright © 2004, by William H. Duquette. All rights reserved.